The European Conference on Technology-Enhanced Learning (EC-TEL) is the premier venue for researchers, practitioners, educational developers, entrepreneurs and policy makers to address current challenges and advances in the field. Unsurprisingly, Learning Analytics is becoming a core topic of interest in this community, as demonstrated by the special theme of the conference this year: ‘Data Driven Approaches in Digital Education’. This was therefore a perfect venue to raise awareness of AFEL and of the latest results obtained in the project. Mathieu d’Aquin, AFEL coordinator, attended the conference in Tallinn, Estonia, and presented a paper describing the project at the ARTEL workshop. He also discussed with many interested groups who are looking to connect to the project, and distributed our brand new leaflet, inviting attendees to fill out a questionnaire about AFEL.
- AFEL at the CNR Institute for Educational Technologies October 9, 2017
- AFEL at ECTEL 2017 September 25, 2017
- AFEL at LAIR2017 Chile – Expanding horizons August 30, 2017
- Know-Center represented AFEL at UMAP 2017 August 30, 2017
- Know-Center & AFEL Paper Presentation at ACM Hypertext 2017 August 30, 2017