The LILE workshop aims at addressing the technical and interdisciplinary challenges associated with using and publishing web data for learning and teaching by providing a forum for researchers and practitioners who make innovative use of Linked Data for educational purposes, and to discuss, exchange and disseminate their work. It will take place on the 11th or 12th of April 2016 in Montreal, Canada, as part of the World Wide Web conference (WWW 2016). The call for papers closes very soon (10th of January) and is expected to attract quality submissions about innovative works from researchers in the area. LILE 2016 will also feature an open data competition that will continue the efforts of the LinkedUp Challenge, bringing in the perspective of the AFEL project.
- Protected: Review documents August 15, 2017
- AFEL presented at the French eLearning conference June 29, 2017
- AFEL Meeting in Hannover May 15, 2017
- First Release of the AFEL Learning Analytics Dataset May 8, 2017
- Know-Center represent AFEL at IUI 2017 April 13, 2017