The LILE workshop aims at addressing the technical and interdisciplinary challenges associated with using and publishing web data for learning and teaching by providing a forum for researchers and practitioners who make innovative use of Linked Data for educational purposes, and to discuss, exchange and disseminate their work. It will take place on the 11th or 12th of April 2016 in Montreal, Canada, as part of the World Wide Web conference (WWW 2016). The call for papers closes very soon (10th of January) and is expected to attract quality submissions about innovative works from researchers in the area. LILE 2016 will also feature an open data competition that will continue the efforts of the LinkedUp Challenge, bringing in the perspective of the AFEL project.
- AFEL at the CNR Institute for Educational Technologies October 9, 2017
- AFEL at ECTEL 2017 September 25, 2017
- AFEL at LAIR2017 Chile – Expanding horizons August 30, 2017
- Know-Center represented AFEL at UMAP 2017 August 30, 2017
- Know-Center & AFEL Paper Presentation at ACM Hypertext 2017 August 30, 2017